Monday, June 24, 2013

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.




I got Unclean Jobs for Women and Girls by from NetGalley because it sounded intriguing. I have to say, it definitely is. It's a short story collection that is very dark, many times grotesque, but so well written, with so much meat in it that it's hard to put down. If you're looking for a really dark read, then you might want to check this one out.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very interesting. Will look for your review. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

Kwizgiver said...

I think I could handle dark short stories. I'll have to look this up!

Kuroneko Book Club said...

Sounds interesting. Might want to add it to my TBR list later. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)