Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Day 04 – Favorite book of your favorite series

Ok, to continue with the Dragonlance extravaganza (mega-geek alert!)here is my favorite book from the series. The blurb won't make much sense if you haven't read the rest of them, but suffice it to say there is magic and time travelling involved. Yay!


War of the Twins by Margaret Weis and Tracy HickmanOne hundred years have passed since the fiery Cataclysm that changed the face of Krynn forever. For one hundred years, the people of Krynn have struggled to survive.

But for some, those one hundred years have passed in the blink of an eye.

Catapulted forward in time by Raistlin's powerful magic, Caramon and Crysania find themselves aiding the mage's unholy quest to master the Queen of Darkness. To his dismay, Raistlin discovers along the way that the annals of time are not so easily bent to his will.

Neither are the longings of his heart.

1 comment:

Orchid said...

I'm pretty sure I have a copy of War of the Twins sitting on my shelf...somewhere. Which reminds me that I still haven't read it (must get to it soon). ^_^

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia