Friday, December 27, 2013

Follow Friday

What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this holiday season? Do a holiday book haul for us! If you don’t celebrate just show off your books that you got this week. Pictures!!!

I live in Miami and we have, in December, a huge book sale at our main library. They have paperbacks for 1 dollar and hardbacks for 2, so go every year and by tons of books. Since I end up getting so many, I usually tell my family not to bother getting me anymore, since I can barely keep up with the ones I have.
Below, is one of the piles of books I bought this year at the book sale (there are more piles around the house)

 
 
email
P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!






 

12 comments:

The Book Cove said...

Great haul! Happy Holidays and happy reading!

The Book Cove FF -Jessi

Coffee, Poems, and Other Inspiration said...

That is an impressive stack! Thanks for visiting my blog!

New Bloglovin Follower!

Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read said...

That is quite the haul you got at your library's sale! You got to love a great deal :-)

Happy Reading and thanks so much for visiting Love. Life. Read!
Stephanie

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh nice! I usually try to save a few titles for my family to buy me for the holidays. Of course I always ask for bookstore gift cards since you can never have too many of those! But I try to save a few December titles for them since I tend to have a decent amount of those every year!


Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Rainy said...

Oh that's awesome. They had a book sale when I stopped to buy gifts but I only got gifts, meh. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Beth said...

thanks for following me! Following you back!
Beth @ Free Spirit Books

Jackie said...

A lot of books! :)

My FF :)


Jackie @Jackie's Book World

Ninja Girl said...

That's a great pile!! It looks like you'll have a ton of good reading in the coming year :)
Ninja Girl

Anonymous said...

Quite a pile you have there, awesome!
I'm following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC & Google+. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours
Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Wow, enjoy your reads!
Old follower!
My FF

Anonymous said...

Is that Paul Auster I see in there? God, I love him.

Here's my FF, if you feel like stopping by!:
http://thepookapicks.wordpress.com/2013/12/29/feature-follow-10/

Unknown said...

It's great that your local library does that book sale. That's an impressive haul!

Thanks for visiting.