Monday, December 30, 2013

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Londoners: The Days and Nights of London Now--As Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Left It, and Long for It
Since I am planning a trip to London around May, most of my reading for now is London related, including travel guides and lots of history. One book that I've started and which already is turning out to be completely fascinating is Londoners by Craig Taylor. The author interviewed tons of people who have lived or still live in London to ask them about their experiences with the city. It is incredibly revealing and a must-read for anyone who loves that city or who is planning on visiting it for the first time.







P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!









1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

OH! my... Congratulations on your May adventure to London. It sounds so exciting, I've never been out of U.S. but love reading and watching things about other interesting places to visit. I think that is why I loved the book "I Love London, I Love France" by Paulita Kincer. It was like taking a mini vacation from my easy chair, and if anyone had visited the places she wrote about it would bring back many fond memories, I'm sure. Keep us posted when you are in England in May. Happy Reading in 2014.