Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Londoners: The Days and Nights of London Now--As Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Left It, and Long for It
From  Londoners by Craig Taylor

"It's a city that clings to reserve, but find a reason to ask a question, and the reserve is broken."








P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!




3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice tease! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you enjoy the rest!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

fredamans said...

My heart is in the UK when my roots are from on my mum's side. :-)

Unknown said...

Like the teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kero