Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
From Anna Dressed in Blood  by Kendare Blake

“But hey, at least we’ll have this strange story to tell, love and death and blood and daddy-issues. And holy crap, I’m a psychiatrist’s wet dream.”  


















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had this on my TBR Reading list for a long time! I really need to get to it. It sounds awesome! Thanks for stopping by my TT @ Addicted Readers! :)

Heather said...

Great teaser, it made me laugh! Thanks for visiting. ☺

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haha!! Love that teaser! This was a really good book too! Loved it and it's sequel!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Tea said...

Hmmm, really different Teaser. Would like to read this one.

Anonymous said...

oh wow, quite provocative and stunning!!

Paulita said...

Definitely an attention getter.Here's Mine

Unknown said...

Nice teaser! I really enjoyed this one.

kayerj said...

a little weird for me--but thanks so much for stopping by.

Frk. Litteratur said...

I read this back in July or August and I really liked it, it did not quite meet my expectations but it still managed to get 4 stars! (its sequel as well)

Great teasser though!and thanks for sharing :)

Happy reading!