Thursday, March 1, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?

Oh, this is a fun question. Hmm. I would have to say the usual:
Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre, for that brooding, dark quality.
Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. He's just so cool.
Raskolnikov (which is a strange choice, I know) from Crime and Punishment. Also for his dark and brooding quality. He's so conflicted with everything in his life.
And, I have to admit to a special relationship with Raistlin from the Dragonlance series. Guess why? For his dark and brooding personality. Plus, he is an Archmage, and incredibly smart. Intelligence is always a plus for me.









6 comments:

The Book Rogue said...

lol. If I would fall for a character, it'd be the same type: dark, mysterious, misunderstoodd. Darcy is an excellent choice right there. Share with me, will ya? x)
Thanks for stepping by my blog!

Miz Moffatt said...

Excellent choices—you can never go wrong with the dark, brooding types in fiction. ;) And I definitely understand the lure of the proper gents. I always go for the feisty ones, myself. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today!

Reading Kelly said...

Dark and brooding is always attractive! Thanks for stopping by my BTT :)

Jo K said...

Dark and brooding do have a certain appeal. :)

Megan said...

I think every girl loves Mr. Darcy. At least I do.

I still remember the first book-boy I fell in love with: Artemis Fowl. He was just so smart and well-mannered and evil. I think we were both 11...

The Bookworm said...

Nice answers and very pretty blog!