Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?









Currently, I'm reading A Land More Kind Than Home: A Novel by Wiley Cash









And Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne








I just finished reading This Mobius Strip of Ifs by Mathias B. Freese . You can read my review here.










Next, I'll probably read The Void by Bryan Healey








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Monument 14 looks real interesting. I'm always willing to read dystopian. :)

Susan Oloier said...

That cover for Monument 14 is fabulous! Are you enjoying it?

Kwizgiver said...

Wow--A Land More Kind Than Home looks really interesting! I've got to get my hands on it.

Katy B said...

Wow ... "The Void" looks very creepily intriguing! Thanks for the tip, because I entered the drawing for it on goodreads.

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, too, btw.