Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

"Cregan got a fire going, and afterward, Mott instructed us to gather around so that Conner could talk to us.
'Talk to us?' I said. 'When do we eat?'"
pg. 20 (ARC)






8 comments:

Megan said...

I like that one! It reminds me of me; always wondering when the food is coming!

Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday @ Megan Likes Books

di said...

Interesting! I'll have to check this book out.

Cherie Reich said...

Hehe! Great teaser. It made me smile.

Here's my TT.

Kristyn, RomanticLoveBooks said...

This teaser made me giggle, since I'm thinking about eating right now!

Here's my teaser for the week: http://www.romanticlovebooks.com/home/2012/3/27/teaser-tuesday-madame-tussaud-by-michelle-moran.html

Meghan@OwlReadIt said...

Nice Teaser :) Sounds like something I would read hehe. Thanks for stopping by my TT earlier :D

Sidne said...

what a funny teaser. hope the novel is a good read for you.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice tease! Haven't heard of this one!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Stephen said...

Hah, seems like someone went too long between meals!