Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel


"It's like the skinny jeans, having seen on her body, she suddenly found herself wanting. Wanting to show off something she worked hard to get, something she thinks too much about, something she wanted so badly: skinny legs."
pg. 44 (ARC copy)







8 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

Aww! Such an emotional teaser. I like the voice of it.

Here's my TT.

Megan said...

This books sounds like it would be such an emotional read.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Carrie said...

Great pick! Thanks for visiting Sweet Southern Home :)

Paige said...

Sounds really interesting! I hope your enjoying the book! Here's my teaser!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Interesting tease! Saw this on Netgalley, hope you enjoy the rest!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Tiffany Drew said...

Very interesting! I hadn't seen this one before so I am adding it to my reading list :)

Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

Dalene @ A Date with a Book said...

Love it!! That's a great teaser. Here's My TT

William said...

Interesting teaser. Not heard of this book. Hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.