Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From Horten's Miraculous Mechanisms: Magic, Mystery, & a Very Strange Adventure by Lissa Evans

"'You don't have any journalistic contacts,' Stuart said. 'You're ten years old.'"
pg. 164 (ARC)






8 comments:

Between the Covers Louise said...

Oh, I love the cover! And nice teaser. *smiles* I will have to look this book up on Goodreads. Thanks for stopping by Between the Covers and reading my teaser!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haha!! Haven't heard of this one! But that tease is awesome!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

William said...

Funny teaser and great cover. Might have to look for this one. My TT:
http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/teaser-tuesdays-mar-13/

Unknown said...

Never heard of this one but it sounds good and I love the cover!, thanks for stopping by :).

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

Awesome teaser. The book looks really interesting with a great cover. I am gonna go check it out. Thanks so much for sharing and visiting my teaser. =]
-Michael
My Teaser

Amber said...

The novel you are reading looks really cute. Love that a kid is trying to be a journalist. Thanks for sharing!

Golden Eagle said...

I love that teaser!

Thanks for coming by my blog. :)

Freak-YA-tastic said...

Awesome! I love the cover and the teaser. Great idea for a future read.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. ;)