Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?








Currently, I'm reading The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen











And The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa








I just finished reading A Land More Kind than Home by Wiley Cash. You can read my review here.












Next, I'll probably read More Than You Know: A Novel by Penny Vincenzi










12 comments:

Pocketful of Books said...

YAY for always having a constant stream of books! The False Prince looks good- I hope I get round to reading it soon x

Unknown said...

I need to look into The False Prince - I keep seeing that cover everywhere! :)

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

More than you know looks interesting! Great WWW this week.

Here’s my WWW

Amy said...

I love the Iron Fey series. The False Prince sounds really good. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Unknown said...

I Haven't read any of those, but the covers are interesting. I may have to check them out!

ChiKittie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Yours is too cute. I love the iron fae series. I hope you enjoy reading the books.

- Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

Kwizgiver said...

What great covers! Your review of A Land More Kind Than Home has made me add it to my TBR pile.

Beth said...

Interesting picks and I loved The Iron King!

Lianne said...

I haven't read any of these ones. The False Prince looks neat!

Sara Kovach / Dare to be Different - Teach! said...

I have many of those on my TBR list.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

The Iron King was pretty good, but I've yet to get to the rest of that series... great picks!

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Oh,The False Prince looks amazing! And I loved The Iron King, so good! Hope you enjoyed them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!