Thursday, March 8, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


Which non-series book would you most like to read the sequel to? Do you have any wishes for what might happen in it?

Well, I would love to read a sequel to Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. I love that book so much, that I would be so interested to see what happens to Raskolnikov and Sonya. That said, it would have to be a sequel writen by Dostoevsky, and since he is very much dead, it's a bit on the impossible side.
I wouldn't want to even speculate on what would happen in the sequel, just that it'd be awesome.











4 comments:

Eva @View from the Hillside said...

I think there's too many sequels in the world :-)

Reading Kelly said...

I have not read Crime and Punishment yet, but it is on my list! Thanks for stopping by my BTT.

Ayanami Faerudo said...

There's a problem. We all want our books to be written by the original authors and not those ghost writers.

Meg @ A Bookish Affair said...

Crime and Punishment is one that I need to read!