Friday, October 7, 2011

Follow Friday


Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

That's a hard one, since most of the characters I love have lots and lots of issues to struggle through. Hmm. Well, I'm usually the one rooting for the bad guys, so I'd probably swap places with Voldemort. I thought about Bellatrix, but a female version of Voldemort would be much cooler to become. If you've visited my blog before, you know the fact he has a pet snake is a huge plus in my book. He dies, though, which sucks, but it'd still be fabulous to switch places with. I'd just switch back before the last fight scene.
Now that I think about it, if we're swapping places, he'd end up in my life. Oh, that would be hilarious.

What about you?





10 comments:

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

Thinking about Voldemort waking up in someone else's life made me laugh so hard. Love it!


New Follower



My FF Hop

LLM said...

Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm a follower from before. The idea of Voldemort kind of cracks me up. But I think I'd pick Bellatrix over Voldemort -- because she is wicked crazy.

LLM - ABookGeek

Jennifer said...

Very creative idea! I agree about the pet snake thing!

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

OMG Voldemort jeeez hahah. That's a pretty creative answer. I don't think I would have thought about that one. Good pick though! haha

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ha! Out of all the Harry Potter answers I've seen this is the first Voldemort!! Great pick!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jessica@a Great read. This is the first Voldemort. New follower!

My FF:
http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-5.html

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

your blog is really nice!! i'm a new follower!!

Gimme The Scoop said...

New Follower-What a Beautiful Blog!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rane Aria said...

Great Choices, and what a beautiful blog you have! Thank you for the follow and will be following you back! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! LOL I never thought of Voldemort as a potential character to swap with, but I love it.

I can't see him in your place either. He'd be so...lost LOL. :)