Monday, October 3, 2011

Musing Mondays


What are you most excited about reading, right now? (can be a book you’re currently enjoying, or a book that’s yet to be published, etc.)



I'm really looking forward to reading Margaret Atwood's upcoming book In Other Worlds. It looks so great, which is not surprising, since she is a wonderful author. It won't be published for a while, but I'm already anticipating it.

There are lots of other books, I'm sure, but that's the first one that came into my head.

8 comments:

kikifitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caite said...

oh, I must agree that the Atwood looks very interesting.

CMash said...

I have my name on the list for this one too.

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

eeeeep I love Atwood :) everything she writes is gold :) I didn't know about this one though so I'm glad you mentioned it :)

Arianne The Bookworm said...

wow, first time to have seen a book by Atwood :) it must be really intriguing. looking forward to reading it too. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I have never read a book by Margaret Atwood *blushes* Guess I'll be checking here out.

Unknown said...

She is one amazing women- helping to fight the closing of public libraries in Toronto!

Have you read Oryx and Crake? Its in my top 2 favourite books of all time alongside Huxley's Brave New World

Anonymous said...

Hopping through for the meme...

cool... I had no idea that Atwood has a new book to be released. Looking forward to it too!