Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?








Currently, I'm reading A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron













And Not Before Bed by Craig Hallam















I just finished Hammer of Thor by S. Evan Townsend. You can read my review here.


















Next, I'll probably read Bloodspell by by Amalie Howard




5 comments:

Patricia said...

Bloodspell looks intriguing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Clare said...

I agree with Patricia---that cover pops out...and the font...*drools*.

-Clare
http://faeryinkpress.com

DT said...

I agree with the rest. The cover for Bloodspell is really amazing. Hope you like Dog's Purpose. I just got a new puppy so maybe I will check that out.




This week I am asking my readers to help me choose what to read next. Check it out at
http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/10/help-me-pick-my-next-book-to.html

Island Reader Tina said...

A Dog's Purpose looks really good. I added it to my wishlist. Thanks for stopping by Island Reader!

Tina

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

Very interesting reads - quite a variety! Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag!