Friday, October 28, 2011

Follow Friday


Q: If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?

Well, I'd really like to have a nice conversation with Raistlin Majere from the Dragonlance books. I'd probably have to include his twin brother, Caramon, since the two of them are pretty much inseparable, for better or worse. Raistlin doesn't eat much, so something light, lots of fruit, that kind of thing. But for Caramon, it'd have to be a huge, multi-course meal. I doubt a little bit of fruit would satisfy him.




11 comments:

SF said...

Hello and happy Follow Friday! I'm stopping by to follow you back!

And I must say:
I. LOVE. JOHN. WATERHOUSE. Best blog background ever!!!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Not familiar with them, but sounds like it would be a good dinner!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

The Book Heroine said...

Followin back!

Rabbit said...

I haven't read these books! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Following back!

Rumana @ Relook the Book

Just a Lil Lost said...

Ooh, I haven't read the Dragonlance books!

Thanks for stopping by! :) New follower as well!

Michele | My #FF

Unknown said...

Hopping back!

I haven't read the Dragonlance books but it sounds like a pretty great dinner you've got planned!

Raine said...

I've heard of Dragonlance books but haven't pick them up to read yet but I've been scouting book shops for copies for a friend of my since she's a major fan of the books. I even watched a full-length animation revolving one of the characters you've mentioned. Intriguing world.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read anything from the Dragonlance universe yet - just Forgotten Realms - but I finally was able to pick up some of the books this past weekend, so I'm excited to get the chance to check them out soon!

Jennifer said...

I haven't read this series, but I am intrigued about why the brothers have such different eating habits...Great choices!

Unknown said...

Thanks for following! =) I followed back! And great blog!! <3

Bleuette said...

I've heard of the series but I never read them, but the characters sound really interesting! :)