Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow Friday




Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy

Ah, well, that would be Sherlock Holmes. Always. He was my first literary crush and the one I've been most loyal to all these years. I just love smart men, don't you?
And forget Robert Downey Jr. Whoever did the casting for those movies was seriously smoking something. Actually, whoever read the script and said "yup, this is classic Holmes" was also smoking something. No, I picture him like this, a proper Englishman.


Ralph Fiennes is perfect in actually any role in which you cast him.











12 comments:

Books Books and More Books said...

Thanks for the follow!

Hello from a New Follower ~ My FF

Heather ~ Books Books and More Books

Jackie said...

haha I love smart men! Thanks for visiting my blog!

My FF

Unknown said...

Hmmm. Sherlock Holmes...good choice. :)

I’m an old follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

Unknown said...

This is the funnest question yet! :) I agree - smart is sexy!

Old Follow via GFC, New Follow via Network Blogs

Julie~ New Adult Addiction

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Not familiar with this actor though. I did like RDJ but I'm not really a huge Holmes fan, but can admire him for classics sake!!

Although I do like the actor who plays the "modern" Holmes in Elementary. He's not ruggedly handsome or anything, but still easy on the eyes!

Nice pick!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

Great choice there is no doubt of what a great actor he is :D
New Follower
Lil Berry @ Forget About TV, Grab a Book

Anastasia Gkaitatzi said...

Thank you for the follow!New follower! :)

Unknown said...

Great choice for Sherlock Holmes! :)

Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

(New-ish follower)

Looks-Mostly-Harmless said...

Hi, from a new follower!

I like a brainy man myself! :D

Unknown said...

Aww I love Ralph Fiennes. He's a terrific actor :)
Really like your blog btw; the design is lovely!

New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

Emma said...

Ohhh. See I love Robert Downey Jr. or even Benedict Cumberbatch as my Sherlocks! :D Thanks for visiting My FF

Cayce said...

I love the new UK Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch. :)

Old follower
My FF