Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From Under the Dome by Stephen King

"'Beautiful goddam day!' Claudie exclaimed. Chuck laughed.
Their lives had another forty seconds to run."

pg. 4













10 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read this one yet...it sounds good!

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Blogger10 said...

Ooooh how I love this book. Awesome teaser!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Great teaser! I've never actually read any Stephen King...maybe it's time!

Thanks for visiting.

Unknown said...

Well.
I need to read this - that sounds awesome!

Thank you for checking out my Teaser Tuesday

Sadie @ Lyrics.

Unknown said...

I'm not a huge Stephen King fan, but that's a great teaser. :)

Thanks for visiting my Teaser Tuesday .

Brandy, new follower. :)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

It's been a while since I've read a Stephen King novel. This sounds like a good one. Good teaser too.
My Teaser is from THE SAMURAI'S GARDEN.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Very intriguing tease!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Tracy said...

As in it ends in 40 seconds? :O Uh oh... great tease!

Elizabeth said...

Stephen King is too scary for me, but thanks for the teaser.

My teaser is from The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton.

My Teaser is below. Have a great Tuesday.

Elizabeth
Silver’s Reviews
My TT