Monday, February 6, 2012

Musing Mondays


This week's musing asks...

Did you do any reading in lieu of watching the football game, yesterday, or were you foregoing reading to watch the game? If you read a book (or books) what did you choose?


I am not a fan of sports. Of any kind. So, to me, yesterday was a Sunday afternoon just like any other. I did continue reading This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers. This is a fabulous book. If you haven't added it to your list yet, I highly recommend you do.






3 comments:

Marie Cloutier said...

:-) If Boston hadn't been playing I doubt I would have watched!

Gigi Ann said...

I'm not a football fan either, therefore I read my book. I did ask hubby later who won.

PinkPigReads said...

Not football fan but tennis fan. :) Thanks for stopping by!