Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




Currently, I'm reading This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers














And The Bedlam Detective: A Novel by Stephen Gallagher












I just finished Solitary by Travis Thrasher
You can read my review here.










Next, I'll probably read Triggered by Fletcher Wortmann




4 comments:

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Awesome choices this week! Both book sounds awesome :)

Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

Thanks for visiting me at Sweet Southern Home!

This Is Not a Test sounds great :)

Carrie said...

OH--Where did you get the ARC for it--I would love to get my hands on it!

~Carrie

Vidya Ravi said...

Wow! Sounds like great books on different genres. Adding some to my TBR pile! Here is my WWW Wednesdays.

A new follower! I would love, if you could follow my blog at Books Are Magic.

Vidya @ Books Are Magic