Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




Currently, I'm reading Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers










And The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon











I just finished reading The Rocking Horse by Gloria Zachgo
. You can read my review here.










Next, I'll probably read The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe








6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just started Grave Mercy like two minutes ago. :) I'm really excited for this one... sounds great!

Am going to definitely have to check out 'The House of Velvet and Glass' too!

Thanks for visiting :)

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

All of your books look fabulous! They make me want to go home right now and read!

Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag!

Amy said...

I just got Grave Mercy and I am going to read it in the next few weeks. Thanks for stopping by!

Aleksandra said...

I'm planning to read Grave Mercy soon! Happy reading!

Kwizgiver said...

Grave Mercy just made my TBR! All your books look interesting.

Peek-a-booK! said...

I have read "The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane" by Katherine Howe, let us know what will you think about "The house of velvet and glass" ;)

Valentina
www.peekabook.it