Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From The Red Book by Deborah Copaken Kogan


"So while Gunner sat frozen in front of his computer screen, searching for his muse, Addison produced a series of squalling Hunts in rapid succession, taking on the full responsibiloty, as preordained, for their care. She fed them, first from herself, then from a jar, then off a plate."
pg. 21 (from ARC)






9 comments:

Tiffany Drew said...

Interesting teaser! I haven't heard of this one before so I'm adding it to my reading list. Thanks for sharing!

My Teaser

SimplyMe said...

Hmm, interesting for sure! Haven't heard of this book, but that teaser definitely has me wanting to check it out!


Book Addict

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

That is quite interesting! I haven't heard of it either. I hope you enjoy the rest!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Paige said...

Interesting teaser! I hope your enjoying the book =)Here's my TT!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-extras.html

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

I haven't heard of this books before but the teaser made me curious! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

Cherie Reich said...

Interesting teaser. I haven't heard of this book before.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Wicked said...

I haven't heard of this one, like the teaser though!

Here's mine:

http://www.wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

OHhh nice teaser!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Allison said...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!

Allison (Geek Banter)