Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Currently, I'm reading Never Smile at Strangers by Jennifer Minar-Jaynes











And Restoration by Olaf Olafsson










I just finished reading Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough
You can read my review here.







Next, I'll probably read The Rocking Horse by Gloria Zachgo







4 comments:

Unknown said...

I quite liked Long Lankin. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Bonnie @ Sweet-Tidbits

Anonymous said...

Looks all good! Thanks for stopping by.

Eve Quinn said...

Long Lankin sounds very good. I have to put that on my TBR list. Your blog is absolutely beautiful, love the artwork!

Kwizgiver said...

Your review of Long Lankin was really interesting.