Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



From Never Smile at Strangers by Jennifer Minar-Jaynes


"'We can come back here after we take her home,' he said, picking an ant off of Haley's arm. 'If she's in there, she'll open up if her mother ain't around.'"

pg.26





9 comments:

kayerj said...

interesting teaser . . . I have no idea what's going on. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Unknown said...

Nice teaser! Thanks for stopping by my teaser and I hope to see you again!
[:
ShawnaLeAnn
Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

Preet said...

I'm intrigued! The title sounds kind of creepy.

Jo K said...

Interesting teaser! Here is my TT.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! definitely teasing!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT Valentine's Day!

Old Follower :)

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Interesting teaser, I'm a little creeped out especially with the ant crawling on her. Will have to check this book out, thanks for stopping by.

Cherie Reich said...

Nice teaser. It sounds a bit ominous.

Here's mine: http://surroundedbybooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesdays-x2-trust-me-tell-me-by.html

Sandy Nachlinger said...

Creepy teaser. I wonder what's going on with Haley, why she won't "open up", and why she has an ant on her arm. Doesn't sound good!
My teaser is here: Sandy's Teaser

Beth said...

Interesting teaser! Thanks for stopping by.