Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Currently, I'm reading The Red Book by Deborah Copaken Kogan











And The Rocking Horse by Gloria Zachgo












I just finished reading Never Smile at Strangers by Jennifer Minar-Jaynes. You can read my review here.












Next, I'll probably read The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa








8 comments:

Wicked said...

Ooooo! The Iron King! I need to pick this one up soon. I found The Iron Daughter at my local Goodwill this week, so now I need the first one! Hope you like it!

Here's mine:

http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ah the Iron Fey series... :) I hope you enjoy it!

usagi, said...

I LOVE the Iron Fey series (and am waiting for the spinoff!), so I hope you do too. It's a shame that it's wrapped up for now and the spinoff won't be out until next year (or maybe 2014?), but I can wait. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Thanks for visiting my wow this week, too. <3

William said...

The Rocking Horse looks interesting. May have to add it to my TBR list! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. Happy reading!

Vicki said...

Never Smile at Strangers has great reviews!! I'm adding it to my WL!

Unknown said...

The Iron King got my attention! Adding that to my TBR pile!

New GFC follower!

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

Thanks for stopping by my WWW. The Red Book and The Rocking Horse both look interesting.

Abigail@The Story Factory Reading Zone said...

Thanks for visiting my WWW and leaving a comment- much appreciated.