Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




From Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
"We are brewing up a fresh batch of night whispers. In its current volatile state, it will kil anyone who breathes its fumes, causing the lungs to harden and become rigid and brittle as glass."
pg. 58








13 comments:

La Toya said...

That is a majorly intense teaser. Love the imagery!!

xo,
La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

Cherie Reich said...

Oh, wow! The night whispers sounds very dangerous. Love the cover art for this one.

My teaser is here.

Lianne said...

I just got the NetGalley for this one! I'll be reading it some time in the next month for the Review Copy Cleanup challenge. I look forward to your review!

Megan said...

Oooh, your teaser is so creepy and scary! I love it!

Thanks for stopping by my teaser
Teaser Tuesday @ Megan Likes Books

Jennifer said...

Awesome teaser. This book looks amazing. Dying to read it and thanks for stopping by :)

Unknown said...

pretty blog! Your quote is far nicer than mine:)

Landslide said...

I'd surely hate to come across one of those night whispers...
I love that cover, I'll have to check that book.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Between the Covers Louise said...

Awesome imagery in your teaser! I have this one in my TBR pile. :)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out Here's our teaser from The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOOh nice! I got this one for review this week! Trying to make room for it on my schedule! Very hard! Love the cover!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

Great teaser! Hope you are enjoying it:)

Here's my Teaser Tuesday. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

Wow that teaser made that book sound way more interesting. I will definitely have to read it. Thanks for visiting my TT. =]
-Michael
My Teaser Tuesday

Paige said...

I just got Grave Mercy off Net Galley and I can't wait to read it. I hope your enjoying it! Here's my TT!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_28.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

I just received Grave Mercy, and I could not be more excited to start it! It looks beautiful, and sounds amazing! I love the teaser, it makes me want to read it more!! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!