Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker

"The first time Claire threw salt to the fire, it did inded turn black. She was six and so little she had to reach up before she could scatter the salt to the flames."

pg. 6 (ARC)












17 comments:

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Ooh, that sounds very interesting!

Morgan said...

I am very intrigued!

Kyra said...

Hi! Awesome teaser! I am now a follower, thanks for the follow! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great teaser! This sounds sooo interesting!! Thanks for stopping by today!

Tea said...

I'll bet that this is a good book. Love the title.

fredamans said...

Left me very curious.

Susan Oloier said...

Oooh...that's a great teaser!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What an intriguing teaser...this one sounds like a book I'd like.

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Oooo, very intriguing teaser. Hope you enjoy the book!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature

Jen said...

I like this cover and the teaser looks good too!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh that sounds intriguing!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

Sounds good not heard of the book before looks like one I will be looking out for. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

That's special, I wonder what the salt and fire will mean ;)

Thanks for shring and dropping by my blog!

-Alicia
bookaworld.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

such a beautiful cover! hope you're enjoying iT!

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

I really like that teaser! Enjoy! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

Preet said...

I haven't heard of this book, but by your teaser and cover it looks like a very different book! Thanks for stopping by!

Meghan@OwlReadIt said...

This sounds very interesting indeed! Im so curious to know more, great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my tt:)