Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?









Currently, I'm reading Eliot by Michael A. Wood Jr.













And The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee









I just finished reading Deadweather and Sunrise (The Chronicles of Egg #1) by Geoff Rodkey. You can read my review here.











Next, I'll probably read The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty










8 comments:

Lauren said...

You've got some good books there. I love the look of the Hypnotist's Love Story. It sounds intriguing.

Anonymous said...

I have The Unquiet to read too. I want to start it soon cuz it looks good. Hope you're enjoying it!

Jenny

Chris Thompson said...

I'm curious to read the Chronicles of Egg book just because of the title. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!

Sasha said...

Ooh, The Unquiet sounds intriguing. And it's got some really solid reviews on GR; I'll definitely have to add that to my TBR. And The Hypnotist's Love Story, while I'm at it :)

Sasha @ The Bookshelf

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

I just finished What Alice Forgot By Liane Moriarty and loved it. Her other book looks interesting too. All of your books look great! Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag.

Unknown said...

I love the cover of Unquiet. Haven't read any of those books, though. Thanks for stopping by my blog. And in response to your question, No, I haven't read Desperation. I'm sadly not well read on Stephen King... perhaps one day!

Ee Hwee @ Bursting Books said...

The Unquiet looks really good, I am going to check it out on Goodreads. Thanks for dropping by Bursting Books! :)

Katy B said...

Eliot and The Unquiet both sound disturbingly good. Thanks for stopping by my blog!