Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From I Am Forbidden by Anouk Markovits

"For the first time in years, the girls entere the gardens withou pram or tow of siblings. They felt giddy, and slightly guilty, strolling down the chesnut-lined alley, jst the two of them."
pg. 138 (ARC)






12 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh nice tease! Haven't heard of this one!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome teaser. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Mandy IReadIndie said...

I haven't heard of this one either. thanks for stopping by my blog today :))

Anonymous said...

I've had my eye on this one. Let us know...

Ann @ Tea And Text said...

Never heard of this one.. but it sounds pretty and poetic... thanks for sharing!

Cherie Reich said...

I haven't heard of this book. Even the title makes me want to know more.

Here's my TT.

Unknown said...

great cover! first time hearing of it. :)

http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com.br/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-23.html

Shirley said...

Your selection of Teasers certainly has created a great deal of interest in your readers, myself included! Good one!


Here's my TT: http://shirley-mybookshelf.blogspot.ca/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-meme-hosted.html

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

I haven't heard of this one before but great pick! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds great! I will need to add this to my tbr....thanks for stopping by my TT

Read Between the Lines said...

New Follower Awesome Teaser and thanks for stopping by our TT Anna @ Read Between The Lines

Karen and Gerard said...

Nice teaser--makes me feel like I'm right with her in that garden!

here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-words-and-white-cascade.html