Monday, May 7, 2012

Musing Mondays


This week’s musing asks…

If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction, or nonfiction?


Well, since I am a writer and I am in the process of submitting to different publishing houses with my incredible agent, this is a pretty easy one to answer. I write fiction, young adult. My first manuscript, the one that got me my agent, is a historical paranormal one, while the one we're getting ready to submit now is a contemporary psychological one.











8 comments:

Tia Bach said...

Wishing you the best of luck with both of those. I love YA--it's such a pivotal time in all of our lives, so it's fascinating to explore.

Thanks, too, for visiting my blog today.

I look forward to hearing more about both of these books.

Tia@MominLovewithFiction

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Good luck, Valentina...It is an interesting journey.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Exciting! I love psychological books, which I guess would be a given since I have a psych degree lol. Good luck with both books!

Katy B said...

WIshing you the best of luck with your new submission! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Sorry for the late response, but in answer to your question on my Stacking the Shelves about the Sookie Stackhouse books, I do recommend them!

They started out really really really good with a nice mystery and lots of paranorms and action!

The later books kind of fell for me in some areas but were still good in others. And since I've been reading the books for a long time now, I want to finish the series off. So it is a good series to read if you happen to have the time! :)

Kwizgiver said...

Oh, good luck with your submissions! How exciting!

Yvonne said...

Good luck with your writing!

wcs53 said...

The very best of luck in getting your books published. I look forward to reading them. My answer:
http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/musing-mondays-may-7/