Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?







Currently, I'm reading Trial of Tears by Chris Semal













And The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker













I just finished reading I Am Forbidden: A Novel by Anouk Markovits. You can read my review here.











Next, I'll probably read The Innocents by Francesca Segal









8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am lovin' all these book covers!
Great picks!
:)

Unknown said...

Ooohhh Trial of Tears has an amazing cover!! Im loving that cover!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!

Valerie @ Intriguing Reads

Susan Oloier said...

The covers alone make me want to read these.

The Well Read Fish said...

Oh, I just read a review for "I Am Forbidden." Seems to be making the rounds. It looks good but a little heartbreaking!

http://wellreadfish.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday.html

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Trial of Tears looks really good, what with the different coloured tear-drops! Hope you enjoy it! And the others look really good! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

Kwizgiver said...

Thanks for the link to your review of I Am Forbidden!

Gin said...

All these covers are fantastic! Thanks for stopping by earlier today!

My WWW

Peek-a-booK! said...

Hi Valentina!
I love the cover of the book by Tiffany Baker!

Here you can find my WWW post:
http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may16.html

Valentina
www.peekabook.it