Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Bit of Me(me)




We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. I created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community I love just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week I will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me)”. Check back each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up with your current post at There's A Book.


This Week's Question: What are/were your favorite subjects in school?

The obvious answer is my English class or in high school my literature class, but my main passion was and still is my music class. I am studying to be a classical singer, so music has always been an obsession for me. I went to an Arts middle and high school, so I was immersed in the music world from very young. I'm still taking voice lessons and hope someday to be able to sing some of the operas I love.



3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a wonderful experience to attend an arts middle and high school....

Of course, English literature would be a strength,too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh,I would have loved to have gone to an Arts school!

Good luck with your quest to operadom :-)

The1stdaughter said...

How marvelous! I adore opera and basically anything musical. I've been classically trained on the flute and can't wait until my kiddos are a bit older so that I can really get back into preforming. It's definitely something I have a passion for. Best of luck!