Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



I am Currently reading:


The Raven's Bride by Lenore Hart












And The Two Deaths of Daniel Hayes by Marcus Sakey

















I just finished reading Wounded earth by Mary Anna Evans (look for the review later today)













I think next I'll start with Death by Facebook by Everett Peacock.









2 comments:

Sophia said...

The Two Deaths of Daniel Hayes looks intriguing - hope you review it when you're done

Ann said...

The cover of The Raven's Bride is beautiful! Hope you're enjoying it! And Death by Facebook looks very interesting. Did you see the movie The Social Network? I quite enjoyed it - very interesting story behind it all.
Here's my WWW: http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesdays.html