Sunday, April 24, 2011

Book Beginnings


How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading on your blog or in the comments. Include the title and the author so we know what you're reading. Then, if you would like, let us know what your first impressions were based on that first line, and let us know if you liked or did not like the sentence. The link-up will be at A Few More Pages every Friday and will be open for the entire week.


The Charlatan's Boy by Jonathan Rogers


"I don't remember much about the day I was born. It hasn't been for lack of trying either."



2 comments:

ham1299 said...

Oooh, I like that one! :-) I don't remember much about the day I was born, either! ;-)

thanks for stopping by Proud Book Nerd!

Katy said...

I wonder why he's trying to remember the day he was born?

Thanks for participating in Book Beginnings!