Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently, I am reading The Kult by Shaun Jeffrey









And Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle 0) by Ted Dekker






I just finished reading Cleansing by Fire by Y.S. Hassan
You can find my review here












Next, I'll probably be starting The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh


5 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! "The Language of Flowers" sounds absolutely fabulous! I just had a read of the Goodreads Synopsis and have put it down on my list of books to buy (which is rather long by the way!)
Here's my WWW:
http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesdays_27.html

Karis Jacobstein said...

The Kult looks awesome! I'll have to check it out!

Evie said...

Cleansing by Fire looks yummy, I will go check your review!
Enjoy your books, here's my WWW:
Bookish WWW

Anonymous said...

they all look great!!

Natasha A. said...

OH, Green looks interesting!!!