Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



I am currently reading Brandon Marlowe and the Spirit Snatcher by Eric Livingston
Not really that great and I'm already half-way through.









And The Charlatan's Boy: A Novel by Jonathan Rogers , which is a fabulous one.
















I just finished 33 Days: Touring In A Van. Sleeping On Floors. Chasing A Dream. by Bill See My review is here














I'll probably read Cleansing by Fire by Y.S. Hassan next, since I won it through Goodreads a few weeks ago.



3 comments:

CMash said...

33 Days sounds like it may be iinteresting. Have a great reading week!!!

Ann said...

Oh I'm glad The Charlatan's Boy was as good as its cover looks! I might have to start searching for that one.
Here's my WWW: http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesdays_20.html

Evie said...

I just LOVE the cover of the Charlatan's Boy! Can't wait to see your review of this one :) Enjoy your next reads!