Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The Charlatan's Boy: A Novel by Jonathan Rogers

"'Mine come form a horse,' sung out a big punkin-headed feller. 'Kicked me so hard my whole family fell down.'"
pg.62

Bizarre, huh?


6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a fascinating excerpt! Makes me wonder what comes next.

Here's MY TT POST

Veronica said...

Wow what a strange sentence! I had to re-read it a couple times and I still don't get it haha.
But come check out my teaser too.
http://readbookshavefun.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_19.html

Heather said...

Definitely sounds bizarre. I hope you enjoy(ed) this one. Thanks for visiting!

Priya said...

Sounds kinda strange. I like it! Sounds like my kind of book! Good teaser!
Here's mine: http://peskypiksipesternomi.blogspot.com/2011/04/tt-4-witching-hour.html

CMash said...

Quite an odd teaser..piqued my curiosity, however, as to premise of the book.

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Sounds like a hard kick. lol Never heard of this one!