Friday, April 22, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at The Paperback Princesses. She asks:


"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

Oh, absolutely. For example, I first read The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood and I loved it so much that I began to search out as many of her books as I could. I do pretty much with every author I've discovered that I love, but I don't read all their books one after the other, otherwise I get kind of burnt out. I space them out, which allows me to rediscover the author again.


5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love Margaret Atwood's books....favorite authors feel like friends.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Annette Mills said...

I have The Handmaid's Tale on my TBR. Have you read that one? I agree, I can't read them one after the other. I require variety, or I get cranky. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower!

Anja K. said...

I also seek out more books by an author who's written a book I love, and I too like to read a variety so as not to get burned out. I really need to read more Margaret Atwood, I'm glad you mentioned her!

Kylie1403 said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! may I say yours is simply STUNNING

Elizabeth said...

Stopping by from the Blog Hop....love returning to see your design....beautiful.

New follower and new e-mail subscriber.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com