Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From The Kult by Shaun Jeffrey


"Betty looked around, wide eyed as though hoping to see some way to escape.
Then he guessed she saw the bodies visible at the limits of the light, their bloodless features looking ghostly in the illumination, because she started screaming, a high pitched wail that made him wince."
pg. 24


10 comments:

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Great teaser! Scary!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday this week!

Jess @ Gone with the Words

Nerissa said...

That was a great teaser, I haven't heard of this book before, I will check it out.

Here's Mine:
http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday9.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, that does sound like a mournful wail...

Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY TT POST

apple blossom said...

thanks for visiting my tt

Bex said...

Thanks for stopping by! I really like your teaser; I'm definitely teased. The book sounds very interesting. How are you liking it?

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Priya said...

Wow, sounds soo intriguing! Will definitely check out this one :) Great teaser! I'm definitely teased!!

Here's mine: http://peskypiksipesternomi.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-5.html

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Ooh creepy! Thanks for visiting my teaser!

Jules said...

Great teaser! I haven't heard of this book before but I am intrigued.

Jules

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Tales of Whimsy said...

O sounds chilling!

Here is my TT :)

Jan said...

Rather frightening, LOL

Thanks for visiting my TT earlier today.