Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WWW Wednesdays



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I'm currently reading One Land, One King by Y. S. Hassan














And 33 Days: Touring In A Van. Sleeping On Floors. Chasing A Dream. by Bill See










I just finished reaading Death by Facebook by Everett Peacock
Here's my review.













Next I think I'll be reading The Charlatan's Boy by Jonathan Rogers


2 comments:

Ann said...

I love the cover of The Charlatan's Boy. Just linked through to Good Reads to see what it was all about. Sounds... weird? Will be very interested to know what you think of it!
Here's my WWW:
http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesdays_13.html

Bev Hankins said...

I really like the cover of One Land, One King. Have a great reading week!

Thanks for stopping by!