Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Bit of Me(me)


This Week's Question: What’s one activity you’re looking forward to or that you’ve already done this summer?



I adore swimming, so I'm always looking forward to that, but also, and this might seem bizarre, I like to walk my snake around the pool. Okay, so his name is Barbossa and he loves walking, or really, slithering, outside. When winter comes around it's too cold for him, so I have to let him stretch inside, which he hates. So something I look forward to as soon as the warm weather rolls around is being able to take my shy, beautiful baby on his daily slither.


2 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Wow! That's one very long snake! Walking around the pool and reading sounds delightful though, I'd love to have a relaxing day by/in the pool. :o)

Cathy said...

One of the activities that we did this summer was go to York Animal Farm with my son, daughter-in-law and 2 year old granddaughter. It was amazing watching her excitement over all the different animals.