Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday



Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

Well, vampires would be pretty cool, but then again, that would erase all the mystery, so I don't know. I like the mystical aura all supernatural creatures have, and I think that by "coming out of the closet" they would no longer be as interesting as they seem.




8 comments:

MeikkiBeibi said...

Very true. :) Also love the Waterhouse art. <3

New follower. :) My Friday & PNR Giveaway! Have a great weekend!

Sierra said...

I think I agree. If everything "came out" what would be the fun in thinking that maybe they are real? Books would really have no meaning without mythical/paranormal creatures to wonder about!
New follower, and thanks for stopping by! :)

Trish said...

good point!

old follower!

Trish - My Friday Memes 

None said...

And in addition they are quite lethal as well ;)

New follower here.
Please hop by my FF post

Unknown said...

That is a very good point! I also love the mystery the mythological creatures give. It inspires me a lot.

New follower!
http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

Beth D. said...

Don't get me wrong I love the many books of them that populate my shelf, but I think they would be too much of a hassle. So in that regard I agree.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth ^_^
http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

Amy @ Happily Reading Ever After said...

Yeah, the mystery would be gone but now and then I'd love for them to come out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following in return.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. That's true. Paranormal creatures wouldn't be as intriguing if we knew about them. I like mystique.
My Hop