Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?








Currently, I'm reading Once Upon a Decade: Tales of the Fifties by Clark Zlotchew














And Between the Land and the Sea (Marina's Tales #1) by Derrolyn Anderson















I just finished reading The Lost Queen by Mark Miller You can find my review here.














Next, I'll probaby read Chocolicious by Geraldine Solon



2 comments:

Robyn Johnson said...

I enjoyed Between the Land and the Sea when I read it. I hope you do as well. Happy Reading!

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag! Your books look very interesting, Especially Chocolicious. I am really drawn to a great cover and this one is amazing! Oh, and the story sounds good too - but the cover - yummy!!