Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





I'm currently reading Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon












And Happy Birthday to Me (Birthday Trilogy, #1) by Brian Rowe











I just finished Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto. You can find my review here.















Next, I'll probably read Growing Up Amish by Ira Wagler



6 comments:

TheReadingOwl said...

I love the cover for Mermaid! I hope you're enjoying it :)

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Sounds like a great week! And I agree with TheReadingOwl, the cover for Mermaid is amazing!

Kristin Aragon said...

Wow! Your blog is beautiful and like everyone else, I love the Mermaid cover is amazing. Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead

Bev Hankins said...

Yes, that cover for Mermaid is wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by mine!

JDS said...

Currently - "Room" by Emma Donoghue

Most recently - The final "Dark Tower" installment by Stephen King

Next - "The Odyssey" by Homer (and I'm serious about that - I have already loaded it on my Kindle)

Charity Tahmaseb said...

Wow, that Mermaid cover is great. Thanks for stopping by!