Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?






Currently, I'm reading The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta












And The Paladin by Kenneth Newman

















I just finished Mermaid: A Twist on the Classic Tale by Carolyn Turgeon You can find my review here.

















Next I'll probably read The Economics of Ego Surplus: A Novel of Economic Terrorism by Paul McDonnold




6 comments:

Grace at Feeding My Book Addiction said...

The Economics of Ego Surplus sounds intriguing. I'll have to check it out!

Here’s my WWW Wednesday

Debbie said...

I'm hooked on Tom Perrota's cover!!!

Frances said...

Wow! Awesome picks! I so want to read the Paladin after reading your review! The leftovers cover is so intriguing!
Thanks for stopping by http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

Shirley @ My Bookshelf said...

The cover for The Leftovers has caught my eye! It looks fascinating!

Lauren B said...

Nor familiar with these.
Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping bt.

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

The Leftovers sounds intriguing. I am going to have to read that one. I will be interested in what you think of it.