Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





From The Economics of Ego Surplus by Paul McDonnold

"Behind the heavily tinted glass sat Marshall Adams and four other FBI agents. There was about to be a raid, and as they neared the designated house a complete silence of focused concrntration fell over them."
pg. 75


11 comments:

Mandy IReadIndie said...

and I have never heard of this one. thanks for stopping by my blog
mandy from twimom101 book blog!

Gwenyth Love said...

Oooh! I read the title and I was like...meh...but then I read the trailer and now I want to know more!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my Teaser.

Candace said...

That's definitely a title and cover that say meh, but the description actually sounds quite interesting. Great teaser!
Thanks for stopping by!

Jess. said...

Sounds so intense!

My teaser is from Dark Taste of Rapture by Gena Showalter (which comes out today :D) If you have the time please check it out at Find the Time to Read

Violette said...

Thanks for teasing! This is a situation where I would have never picked up the book, going by cover alone, but the teaser seems like it's an exciting read!!

TBM said...

I would hate to have FBI agents at my door. Great teaser!

Here's mine:

http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/teaser-tuesday-aug-23/ 

Kristin Aragon said...

Sounds like a great book. I love to read these types of books!

My Tuesday Teaser

Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

Alice Audrey said...

I'd love to see what they are concentrating on.

Great teaser. My teaser is here

Fireflywishes said...

The cover and title look really boring - but that teaser is great, I'm wondering what happens next for sure.. totally different than what I would imagine a quote would be from a book like that! Guess I need to listen to that old adage a bit more "don't judge a book by it's cover.." lol

April @ My Shelf Confessions: Teaser Tuesday

Tea said...

I can feel the "focused concentration."

WildIrishRose33 said...

Ah, the calm before the storm. :-P Good teaser!