Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday




Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

Oh, that's an easy one, definitely the villain. I'd liek to have a part in some fantasy book, maybe have magical powers, and sbe super super evil but also kind of cool. Maybe have a group of followers, like Voldemort. I'm usually rooting for the bad guys, so that's what I'd definitely want to play. But an interesting one, not some lame, underdeveloped character. Oh, and I get to have a pet snake, that's a MUST.



9 comments:

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hey! I usually don't answer the question b/c everyone has different questions today lol. have a good Friday!

Followin you!! Hope you'll stop by my blog and tell me what your fav 2011 book is! :)

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Brenna said...

I'm an old follower stopping by :)

I think you have the best answer I've seen to this today. I haven't seen anyone else say they'd like to be the villain, but that could just be so much fun!

Brenna from
Esther's Ever After

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Im following you back now.

I have not seen any answers like yours. I dont think that I would make a very good villian but I think it would be a lot of fun to try.

-Michelle @ Book Briefs

Book Briefs' FF

DT said...

I love your idea of being a villian! Wish I would have thought of that.

DT said...

By the way, I just lllooooovvvveee your blog layout. So pretty.

http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-me-friday-august-19th-edition.html

Anonymous said...

Ha! This is the first villain I seen. Great!! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a new follower too. :D

Angela said...

Haha! I love your response! Thanks for stopping by my FF!

Kristina said...

thanks for stopping by-now following.
What's a good villain without a snake :)

Bonnie said...

Thanks for visiting me at Hands and Home, I am now following you back. I absolutely love your blog design and look forward to reading more from you!

I love that you would be a villian!